You’ve visited 3 trails
You’re an Elmer superfan! Thanks for being part of Elmer’s Big Art Parades 2019.
Fill in the form below for your chance to win exclusive Elmer artwork & books signed by celebrated children’s author and artist David McKee. (Courtesy of Andersen Press).
We’ll only use your email and telephone to contact you if you’re a winner. Don’t worry we’ll never sell your details to third parties. And three months after the competition close we’ll carefully and securely delete your data from our records – because we’re neat and tidy like that.
Closing date for entries is midnight 1st November 2019. Winners will be notified by email, announced on this website and on social media. Share your photos with us using #ElmerSuperfan
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK.
- Employees (and their families) of Wild in Art, Andersen Press, St Elizabeth Hospice, St Lukes Hospice and St Oswald’s Hospice its agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition are excluded from entering.
- No purchase necessary.
- The closing date for competition entries is midnight on 1st November 2019. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered eligible.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries from agents or third parties are invalid.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Wild in Art within 14 days of being notified by Wild in Art, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Wild in Art shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described below (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Wild in Art shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Winners for each prize will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- Each winner will receive one of the Prizes, in the order in which they are drawn. Winners will only be able to receive the Prize which they are allocated.
- If you are a winner, Wild in Art may request you to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter including promotional photographs.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed.
- Wild in Art reserve the right to cancel or amend the terms or dates of the competition at any time.
- The prize is as stated and is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be given. The prize is subject to availability.
- Wild in Art reserve the right to cancel the competition at any time.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the conditions.
- The judge’s decision shall be final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into. In the event of a dispute, the decision of Wild in Art shall be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Wild in Art accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- The promoter of this competition is Wild in Art, registered address: Warmbrook Barn, Thornell Close, Chapel-en-le-Frith, SK23 0NR. Registered address: 22 Market Street, Whaley Bridge, High Peak, SK23 7LP